Job Title: Plumbing & Drainage Engineer
Salary: Minimum £38k-£41k depending on experience.
Overtime available most weekends.
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent.
City Maintenance is an SME that over the last 30 years has specialised in the provision of 24 Hour Drainage and Plumbing services to commercial customers in London and the M25 region. The company offers a level of service and professionalism not usually associated with the maintenance sector. We are rightfully proud of the exemplary service we provide to our clients and of the prestigious client portfolio and buildings we look after.
City Maintenance London Ltd are looking to recruit senior plumbing and drainage engineers who have excellent drainage maintenance knowledge and basic to good plumbing knowledge, to work in London and the M25 region.
We are looking for engineers who are hardworking and flexible, who don't mind working some weekends as there is a lot of overtime available.
The role involves reactive and planned preventative maintenance. The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and experienced plumbing and drainage engineers who are experienced in all aspects of commercial plumbing and drainage maintenance.
About this role;
- You will need to have good knowledge of commercial plumbing and drainage.
- You will need to be highly motivated.
- You will need to provide a high level of customer service when representing our company.
What you need to know;
- Our 24 hour, 365 days a year service ensures that our clients are secure in the knowledge that fully trained, competent professionals are only a telephone call away.
- Our 1 Hour Rapid Response offers our clients peace of mind and minimises damage and inconvenience to clients and tenants.
- All of our operatives are CITB, CSCS and Human Focus (RoSPA accredited) trained in Health and Safety Awareness; nominated staff are also Confined Space trained.
- We are a member of the Institute of Plumbing and are SafeContractor, Constructionline and CHAS accredited.
- All operatives have a fully equipped vehicle carrying a range of tools, fittings, plant and have access to laptops.
- 4 years experience working in a commercial environment.
- NVQ Level 2 or above (preferred not essential).
- CCTV Drain surveying experience (preferred not essential).
- High pressure water jetting certification (Preferred) training can be given.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent References.
Job Benefits Include:
- Full time position with plenty of overtime.
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Sign written van and fuel card.
- Full Company Uniform.
- Regular training and opportunity for career development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Drainage, Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Sewage Operative, Plumbing, Plumbing and Drainage Engineer Class 2 Drainage Engineer, Plumber, Plumbing engineer, qualified plumber will also be considered for this role.