Performance Marketing Manager
- An investor-backed technology company.
- Flexible working - 1/2 days in office - Notting Hill
- A fantastic, vibrant passionate team
- One of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe
The Role of Performance Marketing Manager
This fantastic company is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support there their journey as one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe. As the UK's leading App in their industry, this is an exciting time to be joining as Digital Marketing Executive. This is a great opportunity to take the next steps in your career and to take ownership of driving the acquisition and retention of customers through the creation and optimisation of the marketing channels
- Drive acquisition and retention
- Support in the creation of advertising materials such as ad copy, social media creatives, and video content
- Supporting the team in delivering paid and organic marketing campaigns
- Interpret campaign data to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Testing new content
- Growing the community.
- Excel/Google Sheets
For the Performance Marketing ManagerPosition, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
This fantastic opportunity to work for a consumer-facing, fast-growing technology company. You will have loads of passion for delivering paid and organic marketing campaigns and seeing a company grow from strength to strength.
- Degree level in marketing / digital or similar
- 1+ years in digital marketing
- Proficient in data management and analysis - interpret campaign data to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Confident in producing new content
- Understanding of paid marketing
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Happy working in a busy, creative, passionate environment.
- Confident presenter
- Resilient and adaptable
The Benefits of this Performance Marketing Manager
- £30,000 to £35,0000
- Enhanced holiday package
- Flexible working - 1or2 days in office
- Amazing culture
- Team events / socials
- Access to learning and development budget.