Do you have great Teaching/Coaching skills? Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation through Physical Education or Sports? If you are a passionate and skilled PE teacher keen to deliver engaging lessons in a vibrant primary school then we have the role for you! An amazing Secondary School is Camden is seeking a PE teacher to support children across KS3 & KS4. This role is available from January 2022 so apply now if you are currently available!
- You will need to be able to teach Key stage 3: football, trampolining, basketball, netball, fitness, handball
- Ideally you should also be able to teach GCSE PE to help support/teach both year 10 and 11
- Be available to do extracurricular clubs as it is an extensive list
- Plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning
- Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school based in Camden
- Leaders and governors of the school have ensured that a strong culture of safeguarding is embedded within the school
- Value individuality and celebrate the relationships that make them a uniquely positive and supportive school community
- Expect all students to be positive role models to others, to strive to be the best that they can be and to contribute to making the world a better place
- Aims to be a creative environment where they are restless to improve and confident to try new things
- Competent Teaching Ability
- PE or Sports Degree/qualifications or QTS certificate
- Above 6 months teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Valid DBS clearance (DBS certificate obtainable by the company)
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.