PA to Director
Location: City of London
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6:30pm
We are looking for an experience PA for our client based in London EC2M. The role of a Personal Assistant (PA) is to free the Directors' time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- Must have good clear communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience working as a PA
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.