James Chase is currently looking for an Oracle Consultant to join an award-winning Enterprise Database Management specialist that delivers innovative support, managed services & consulting for Oracle, SQL Server, and Multi-Cloud technology.
In this role you will be responsible for pre-sales and delivery of professional services engagements across a variety of platforms and Oracle technologies either on-premises or within the Cloud. You will be working on the latest technologies and Cloud platforms; this role is ideal for the motivated DBA who wants to take their technical capabilities to the next level.
You will participate or own pre-sales activities with both new and existing customers, advise on the best approach and deliver outcomes such as Statement of Works, Proposals and Cloud Pricing.
Please note this role can be based in one of the UK offices, hybrid or fully remote.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years Oracle DBA
- Experience in Oracle running in Cloud environments
- Experience in large and complex consultancy engagements
- Experience in working in a Technical Professional Services / Consulting environment
- Oracle Certification
- Oracle Relational Database Engine administration from 10g to 19c
- Oracle Consolidation and Migration Approaches and Design
- Oracle Patching and Upgrades
- Experience of HA and DR capabilities of Oracle
- Public Cloud (AWS, Oracle, Azure, GCP) - Ideally Oracle Cloud
- Oracle RAC, DataGuard
- Database performance tuning
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment