A permanent full-time office based role in Ruislip for an Operations Supervisor.
A service provider in Ruislip
- Inventory control and supervision, conducting stock counts, part reconciliation, logical & physical auditing.
- Upload stocks counts results to warehouse management system and set up procedures to maintain inventory accuracy
- Establish processes for early problem identification and intervention to resolve effectively to ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
- Organising and supervising a small team for the efficient running of the warehouse.
- Check and verify the outsourced warehouse stocks levels tied to in-house records.
- Identifying and implementing changes to maximise efficiency.
- Lead and cover up the role of Operations Specialist.
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required by the company
- Excel - VBA - Macros
- Excellent planning, analytical, and organisational skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively manage change, ideally in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deliver direction and motivation in an effective manner at all levels
A permanent opportunity.