About the job:
Consumer Additions has partnered with a luxury leather goods company in London that is searching for an Operations Manager to join their team. You'll be in charge of all inbound shipments from International factories. You'll also serve as the primary point of contact for Third-Party Logistics Partners (3PL) in the United States, overseeing fulfillment from the company's UK logistics hub.
- Oversee the company's stock movements and logistics (both inbound and outgoing stock).
- Oversee work of UK warehouse and fulfillment (one direct report)
- Work on and supply weekly volume predictions as the main point of contact with 3PLs (third-party logistics partners).
- Act as the main point of contact for any stock-related questions in the company, as well as ensuring that key stakeholders (Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce, Marketing Finance, and Product) are kept up to date on seasonal deliveries and status.
- Initiate and oversee workflow between departments for stock movements
- Ensure that stock-related data in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning System) and WMS (Warehouse Management System) is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships with couriers and freight partners and negotiate rates
- Manage the gifting, press loans, and staff order programs, ensuring that they are properly accounted for and reported to finance.
- Work alongside Finance, liaising with B2B customers regarding Proforma Payments ahead of shipments
- Provide the finance team with quarterly stock take reports
- Oversee and manage logistics budget including trackers and supplier invoices
- Have previous experience in a similar role with exposure to domestic as well as international freight, including customs
- Excellent at planning, organizing, and prioritizing workload and tasks within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Hands-on approach and "can-do" mentality
- Highly analytical and logical with a big picture understanding of stock movements in a business
- Show an interest in developing processes and a desire to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is adaptable and flexible