OTs required across the service in various teams/locations:
Following a recent review of the OT Service, there are a number of vacant posts in the following teams:
1. Community See & Solve are the main front door integrated service for people accessing Adult Social Care via the community.
2. Active Recovery (Reablement Service) is about working with people to help them achieve greater independence and wellbeing. It's about supporting them to regain the ability to do as much for themselves as possible.
3. Housing and Adaptations work closely with Housing teams to enable people to stay in their homes for as long as possible. The occupational therapists specialise in housing adaptations and rehousing matters.
4. Locality teams provide long term assessment and intervention for people/support individuals who require longer terms adult social care support ensuring individuals goals and actions reflect changes in their life and support them to be independent.
The Occupational Therapist will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet the needs of clients referred to adult social care as follows:
• To conduct Occupational Therapy assessments for clients within the integrated teams
• To provide Occupational Therapy interventions and rehabilitation plans for people of Hull
• You will provide technical expert information, advice, and support, sharing knowledge and experience to support the progression of Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapists.
Can consider flexible hours ie not full time if necessary.
If you think you are the right candidate for the role don't hesitate in contacting us!