In the Industry Marketing organization, we arealigned across Siemens Software's core strategy of going to market byindustry.One of those industries isMedical Devices &Pharmaceuticals (MD).Each of our industries requires a marketing leaderto support our goals and objectives.As the importance of fullyaddressing the MD needs of the market, we're looking for a MD marketingmanager.The leader in this role ensures we develop marketing campaigns,strategies, messaging and plans to support the achievement of our strategicrevenue objectives.Essential Functions:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Leads MD responsibilities in several areas of marketing, including campaign ownership, messaging, content development, and project management.This is inclusive of creating content (marketing campaign collateral) and project managing virtual internal and external teams in the development of campaign collateral in order to grow our business in the MD industry.
- Leads MD marketing activities or services as a senior level marketing manager in a large corporation.This includes oversight and management of sales/field enablement strategies for marketing campaigns, ensuring easy, one-stop access to marketing collateral, delivering training and other enablement activities.
- Works with MD business partners and other executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive MD strategies, plans and campaigns.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Proven ability to manage programs/projects, including definition of timing plans, resources and deliverables as well as issue identification and resolution
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others as part of a virtual team, as well as lead virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in or working with the MD industry
- Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
•Normal office environment
Siemens Industry SoftwareInc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. RecentlyThe White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Findout more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
#LI-AA1 #LI-PLM Organization:
Siemens Industry Software Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
If you are a woman and cannot find jobs within engineering at Siemens that match your location or skill set why not join our talent community . While you're at it, why not set up job alerts to be notified of these fantastic opportunities when they become available!