Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD's coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
- Develop customer-facing presentations and deliverables within PowerPoint (and other Microsoft Office programs)
- Help assemble and distribute sales collateral to support product launches and program initiatives
- Assist with updates to consumer facing websites as well as B2B sites (ATD & Tire Pros Online)
- Assist with managing social media channels and responding to inquiries on social
- Manage Power Outlet eStore by coordinating reorders, site additions, gift codes and reporting.
- Collaborate with the design team to execute concepts and produce marketing materials as needed.
- Assist in the logistics and execution of external marketing events including: sponsorship contracting, vendor relations and at times traveling to manage events on-site. (Travel = 10% or less)
- Respond to inquiries via email and phone
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors
- Work with sales team to facilitate annual and mid-year program enrollments and level changes
- Manage annual program updates and communicate changes to internal and external stake holders.
- Assist in developing training content and reference libraries for Learning Management Software (LMS) as well as manuals for new hires, sales team and customers.
- Complete updates to dealer locator tool
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Help gain insights into business and consumer behavior through analysis of various data sources including BI, scorecard, compliance dashboard, social media, Google Analytics and consumer survey data.
- Determine reporting needs and develop automated processes to generate reports required to facilitate effective business decisions.
- Perform continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
- Aid in the tracking and maintenance of the marketing department budget.
Expectations & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, analytics or related field
- 3-5 years of progressive experience as Business Intelligence analyst
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Hands-on experience working with complex data sets using Tableau and/or Splash BI
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, under tight deadlines
- Must be a team-player with a positive attitude, always striving for greatness in your work
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Experience with project management tools and LMS tools a plus
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job ID: R20781