Our client is a market leading B2B business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager with a financial services background.
Reporting to their CMO, the remit is to grow business revenue by delivering a marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition, cross sell, renewals and retentions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with the CMO to set the marketing strategy for financial services - insurance, merchant services and card payments.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of our value propositions and deliver go to market messaging for these services and solutions.
- Develop and manage the contact strategy and multi-channel touchpoints to improve customer acquisition.
- Improve ROI through the optimisation of marketing activities.
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle from design to delivery.
- Develop different service category strategies to drive multi-channel growth.
- Lead ongoing market research & competitor analysis and make recommendations.
- Responsible for the planning and control of the marketing budget for financial services.
- Monitor and analyse campaign ROI and make changes to drive improvements.
- Develop high-quality marketing material to support campaigns.
- Work with the Sales division to create a comprehensive and detailed sales toolkit to drive growth along the sales funnels and increase engagement and conversion.
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders across the business to optimise marketing activities.
- Build strong relationships with appropriate third parties to support in the delivery of the financial services marketing strategy.
Success Measures (What success in the role looks like)
- All commercial revenue targets are achieved for financial services.
- ROI is achieved for all marketing activities in line with business expectations.
- A clearly defined marketing strategy exists and is delivered for financial services.
- Value propositions and key messaging flow through all marketing activities, channels and materials.
Experience (What you need to have already done to be right for this role)
- Strong business marketing experience using a wide range of marketing techniques and strategies
- Experience of managing lead-generation campaigns across various channels, offline and online
- Solid experience managing a marketing budget and P&L
- Experience developing and leveraging different product category strategies to drive multi-channel growth.
- Proven experience designing and delivering a contact strategy with clear objectives for each of the customer touch points.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Digital experience would be an advantage.
- Ownership of marketing performance review and analysis on a weekly basis.
Skills (The personal capabilities needed to excel in this role)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Analytical approach and a focus on tangible results.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and deliver solutions.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Financial services industry experience, ideally in insurance, merchant services or card payments.
- Experience of Pardot would be desirable.
- CIM or similar marketing qualification, desirable.
- IT literate, with knowledge of the effective use of technology to deliver a marketing strategy.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.