Marketing Executive- Competitive Salary- London
Do you possess a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Marketing Executive or similar? With experience within the financial services industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
A highly regarded media company in the financial services industry is looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to deliver a successful marketing strategy to an audience of institutional investors.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the sales team to ensure that all client activity is delivered to a high standard. We are looking for someone who can work well within a team to develop the brand using a variety of marketing activities including events, social media, email marketing and content.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Continually develop, innovate and create a marketing strategy for the portfolio institutional brand.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to deliver clients advertising campaigns and assist with creating proposals.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Create monthly reports for the portfolio institutional brand activity and client activity.
- Manage all social media platforms and both organic and paid campaigns.
- Measure and communicate the success of campaigns using reporting.
- Work with the editorial team to schedule and upload content to the company website
- Send the bi-weekly content newsletter.
- Write and send sales update newsletters.
- Organise and run virtual and in-person events from start to finish, including assigning speakers and getting attendees.
- Create all marketing collateral including media packs and social media tiles.
For over 10 years Portfolio Institutional has been providing innovative content on investment strategy, in-depth independent analysis and expert opinion to institutional investors in the UK.
Portfolio Institutional offers various advertising and sponsorship opportunities for asset managers and service providers to reach this specific audience. This includes print, online, roundtables, events and dedicated ESG Club and Diversity Hub.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Executive are:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Creative flair with a good eye for design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proactive with a strong level of initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Experience organising and running events.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn.
- Works well in a team.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar marketing role or the industry.
- Proficient in Mailchimp, ON24, Unbounce or Canva desirable but not essential.
- A degree or equivalent in marketing, business or English is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the industry, desirable but not essential.
- German speaking desirable but not essential.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.