Working for a leading Asset Management firm who are looking to hire a Marketing and Communications Manager into their busy team in London.
The business are a leading and growing, global asset management firm who are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their communications team. This role will be involved in social media and PR.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Manager:
- Lead the day-to-day management of the social media profiles - currently LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Maintain social media calendar aligned with overarching communications and marketing plan.
- Feed into the overarching communications strategy.
- Leverage existing content for targeted social media engagement; and inform future content planning to optimize social media engagement.
- Deliver compelling and accurate social media posts and engagement around investment strategies, corporate responsibility activity, brand, awards and other business enhancing messaging.
- Continually review social media strategy / activity and provide recommendations for improvement, when appropriate.
- Help build our employee advocacy network and coordinate activities to increase engagement.
- Conduct in house training on social media best practices.
- Analyse social media metrics to optimise content, drive improvement and enhance our strategy.
- Draw on social media trends and new technologies to raise our game
- Support communications team to monitor and manage headline risk
- Long-term look to support overarching PR strategy
During busy periods help to support marketing and events team with select projects
Key skills required for the Marketing and Communications Manager role:
- Demonstrate experience in delivering, creating and developing engaging social content, as well as social tools and analytics experience.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in using social media for global brand awareness and in building and delivering social media campaigns (organic and paid-for).
- Experience in digital tools e.g. Sprinklr, Hearsay
- An ability to focus on growing targeted follower communities and building content to meet their needs enhancing engagement.
- Creating and reporting on paid social activity across a variety of social advertising platforms.
- Analysis and reporting to draw relevant conclusions from metrics and to support continuous improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an appetite to improve processes and ways of working.
- Experience of working with and managing third-party supplier / agency relationships.
- Experience in public relations also welcome, but not essential.
- An excellent eye for detail and good proof-reading skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analytical mindset
Beneficial to have experience in financial services