Manager, Human Resources
- Job Reference: 431564916-2
- Date Posted: 26 November 2021
- Recruiter: Seamless.AI
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Management & Supervisors
- Job Type: Permanent
The Manager, Human Resources position is responsible for providing core HR support across all
Seamless.AI teams. This is a newly created role with a broad scope and the ability to impact career
growth, employee development, compensation and benefits, performance and engagement across the
organization. This position will also play a critical role in developing, driving and operationalizing the
remote onboarding experience. This role reports to the General Counsel & Director, HR.
* Assess, improve and operationalize the remote onboarding experience.
* Provide strategic partnership to team leaders, and ensure alignment to organization strategy,
values and principles.
* Collaborate on day-to-day performance management (e.g., coaching, career development,
disciplinary actions) and support the performance review process. Ensure clear performance
* Provide HR guidance on various personnel matters and manage and resolve complex employee
* Work closely with management and employees to drive strong work relationships, build morale,
and increase productivity, engagement and retention.
* Draft and revise HR policies and provide policy guidance.
* Provide guidance and input on organization and team structure, workforce planning and
* Identify and deliver training across the organization. Participate in evaluation and monitoring of
training programs to ensure success.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated success in building internal trust and strong relationships with business partners.
* Knowledge of, and ability to apply, applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to work in fast-paced
and rapidly evolving environment.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Previous HR and onboarding experience in a remote environment a plus
* Experience with Google Workspace and Rippling HRIS a plus
Education and Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience as an HRBP, HR Generalist, HR Manager or similar role
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices,
organizational design, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state
* Bachelor's degree.
* SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio's fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn's Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.