Come join NRP's A+ team! We've been recognized as a "Top Workplace" because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association's Best Places to Work.
We value our employees by offering a competitive benefit package including:
- Commission and bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 11 Paid holidays
- Paid maternity & parental bonding leave
- Short & long term disability
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training, certification, & growth opportunities
- Employee referral & recognition programs
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Responsibilities
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician at our Market Rate property, The Edison at Gordon Square!
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing general maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping services to ensure excellent curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to customer service requests.Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, inspections, and janitorial services as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of storage area and maintenance materials
- Perform refurbishing and renovation of apartments per company standards
- Walk the property daily to ensure curb appeal and quality of apartments
- Notify Community Manager of any safety concerns and participate in safety meetings
- Responsible for knowledge of property specific problems such as asbestos
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintain accurate record of all tasks completed
- Carry out maintenance aspects of the community in the Maintenance Supervisors absence; including scheduling staff and vendors, ordering new supplies, and working with Community Manager on other necessary improvements
- Complete all service requests in accordance with company standards
- Available for weekend work, on-call duties, and after-hours emergency service requests, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week as schedule
- May occasionally be required to assist at other properties
- Run errands to support the property as necessary
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High school diploma or equivalent, CFC Universal Certification preferred; must be attained within 90 days of hire; sufficient knowledge to thoroughly complete maintenance assessment up to the standard of a Maintenance TechnicianExperience:
At least 3-4 years of maintenance experienceTechnical Skills:
Computer proficiency preferredOther Requirements:
Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation