Machine Operator/Assembly Worker
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Full time (37.5hrs per week)
Mon - Thur (7AM - 5PM)
Primarily responsible for running of machines, performing finishing operations and producing good quality products.
Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
• To operate moulding machines in accordance with the instructions provided by your supervisor or technician and the work ticket associated with the job that is running.
• To apply quality control requirements as directed.
• To complete finishing operations in accordance with the instructions provided by your supervisor or setter and the work ticket associated with the job that is provided.
• To contribute to housekeeping as per process requirements.
• To undertake any additional duties that may be asked of you by your supervisor.
• Work targets must be met.
• Quantity of work output must be met
• Deadlines must be met
• Work must be accurate
• Work materials must not be wasted
• Good customer service must be given
• Must not failure or refuse to follow instructions
• Responsibility must be taken willingly
• PPE must be worn
Good communicator: Essential
Good attention to detail: Essential
Proactive continuous improvement and can do attitude: Essential
Ability to be flexible within the team: Essential
Experience within a similar role would be of an advantage however someone looking to learn something new with the right attitude and enthusiasm would be considered