Hourly Rate: £10.42 - £11.78
Shift: 6-2 and 2-10 OR 10-6
We are currently recruiting for 2 Machine Minders (one double days and one Nights) for a Food Production Company based in Sleaford.
The roles are offered on a permanent basis.
The position of Machine Minder will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Setting up and starting the machinery at the start of the day. Monitoring the machinery throughout the shift and during production runs.
- Check settings, film, print, dates, weights, codes etc.
- Ensuring that all machinery is correctly set up each day or at the beginning of a Production run most importantly this will include correct date and weights.
- Ensure that the correct film is used and that there is enough available to complete the works order.
- Ensuring that the correct print is used on the bags.
- Ensuring that all the machinery is maintained with help of the maintenance and to continuously improve the performance of the Packing lines.
- Running the machines in line with Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies.
- Keeping all areas clean and tidy at all times, such as, sweeping up spillages immediately and ensuring that machines are cleaned in accordance with the cleaning schedule in operation.
- Completing and signing off paperwork where necessary.
To be considered for the role of Machine Minder, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliance.
- You may be required to go on machinery manufacturing training courses (e.g. BOSCH, Ilapak, Yamato etc.,).
- Good oral and written communication skills are required and paperwork to be completed and signed off where necessary.
Generous holiday allowance of 24 days + bank holidays, with an additional holiday purchase
• Company paid Health Care scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Company Pension & Life Assurance scheme
• Employee Referral Program
• Free car parking on site
• Continuous support to local charities
• Team events
• Awards for long service
• Training and development opportunities - we will ensure you training is up to date and that you
have the qualifications required for your role