LEGAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Legal Support Assistant to work along side a risk lawyer in Birmingham City Centre! The role is to assist a lawyer who is visually impaired so knowledge of the field is necessary.
The main duties:
- Assisting with research and reading documents
- Reading aloud from a variety of sources, incl. letters, contacts, legislation etc.
- Proof reading documents and emails - ensuring good quality output from a visual point of view
- Supporting the day-to-day of a risk lawyer who's is visually impaired
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Attention to detail, grammar and punctuation
- Experience in a role in the field eg. as a paralegal (not essential)
- A degree in Law, CILEx or GDL
- LPC (not essential)
- The ability to prioritise and use initiative, exercising sound judgement
If you think you could be the ideal candidate for the role as Legal Support Assistant, submit your CV today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales