My client is seeking an experienced Leasehold Income Officer to be able to carry out Section 20's on proposed major works. The Leasehold Officer will be responsible for all service charge income and arrears in accordance to the council's procedures. The client understands the pressures of the position and is keen to support all team members in a comfortable working condition.
The team are looking for an experienced candidate that will work closely with other officers to provide highly professional and dynamic management of the Council's commercial and voluntary and community sector properties, and high-quality valuations and property related advice. The team are looking for a candidate that can quickly adapt to their way of working and hit the ground running.
- Strong knowledge of income advice and experience in housing
- Carrying out Section 20 consultation on proposed major works.
- Experience preparing court documents for hearings for Court representation.
- Work towards resolving all enquiries relating to service charge accounts, including preparation of repairs listing.
- Manage individual leaseholders accounts making sure their updated
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.