Lead Identity Engineer - Forgerock
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Identity Engineer with Forgerock knowledge to work for one of the UK's best loved Financial Services organisations. This role offers remote working options for anywhere in the UK.
You'll be the Lead Engineer providing technical leadership in cloud native development with Kubernetes and microservices (go, dotnet core, nodejs).
Working primarily with IDP, preferably ForgeRock, being the expert in this field and sharing your expertise with the team.
You'll have an understanding of oAuth & OIDC flows, SAML, MFO, SSO & Fraud detection. Experience of Identity management including migration roadmap/execution is a bonus, as is knowledge of AuthZ with OPA and Rego policies.
You'll be influencing strategy, helping create our roadmap and have a test and learn mindset.
As a minimum requirement you will have experience of:
- Cloud Native Development
- IDP knowledge - preferably Forgerock
- Understanding of oAuth and OIDC flows
- SAML, MFO, SSO and Fraud detection.
- Agile ways of working
- Strong stakeholder management
In return you will get access to a range of benefits including:
- A personal pension - if you put in 7% of your salary, company top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 30 days holiday, pro rata
- Car allowance
- Individual healthcare cover
Please apply online for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age