Reports to: Head of Product Portfolio (Data)
Location: Redman Place, Stratford. Would consider remote working requests.
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
Application method: Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure all of your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Application Deadline: Midnight 11th February 2022. Shortlisting for interviews on application, please do not delay applying.
More information can be found in our candidate pack:
Are you an innovative and ambitious Data Leader with a desire to join us and bring forward the day when all cancers are cured?
This role works within the Data Capability team to lead the implementation of data capabilities to support CRUK's Data as an Asset strategy. This exciting role will be responsible for data policies, data standards and data quality for the data management across CRUK's applications.
What will I be doing?
This is a highly collaborative role and you will be working with colleagues across technology and the organisation to drive impact. You will take a proactive approach to get oversight on current and future data-related initiatives and make sure they are aligned to the Data as an Asset strategy, as well as taking a strategic view on the gaps in our data capability and identify ways of addressing those within the short, medium and long term.
- Helping us make key decisions and build the right culture to embed data-centric mindset across the organisation.
- Identifying what platforms, people and processes we need to delivery data capabilities.
- Balancing business need as well as real world and user insight to inform data capabilities and ensure decision making and ongoing data development is insight-driven and user-centric.
What skills do I need?
- Expert in delivering data initiatives within a complex and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience in governing and implementation of data processes across multiple lines of business and information systems.
- Proven experience of introducing and building data capability within an organisation and incrementally increasing the maturity of the capability.
- Full demonstrable experience in all aspects of data management.
What's in it for me?
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and we need incredible technology professionals to find new and exciting ways of helping our supporters on their journey to raise money for the charity.
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.