LEAD CONTENT DESIGNER - £550-650pd - INSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Our client requires the expertise of a Lead Content Designer for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be an expert practitioner who directs a team of content designers and assures the quality of content design across teams and the alignment to strategy.
You will work closely with service managers, programme directors and senior stakeholders to resource teams, resolve problems and develop future projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Directing the strategic approach for stakeholder relationships, establishing and promoting the meeting of stakeholder objectives.
- Positively influencing key senior stakeholders and providing an arbitration function.
- Leads the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business and user requirements are being met.
- Creating and iterating content across multiple channels.
- Mentoring, coaching and training and junior colleagues and assuring that their work meets the required standards.
Main Duties of this Role
- Lead on the design and implementation of a content strategy, which will guide processes, standards and workflows for content development across areas of the business.
- Assist in planning content design resource and providing professional support across teams.
- Line manage the Social Security Directorate content design team.
- Participate in and/or support programme and project assurance activities
- Experience in a lead content design role, planning and producing content based on user needs, managing content teams, developing and implementing content strategy, and delivering high quality content across a variety of channels.
- Significant experience planning and producing inclusive content based on user needs.
- Ability to think, act and communicate strategically in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration, influence and lead thinking as appropriate.
- Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age