Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.
We are actively seeking a Land Development Project Manager to join our dedicated group of professionals in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Land planning
- Site engineering
- Land development
- Project Team Leadership
- Client delivery and satisfaction
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assigning project tasks to staff
- Monitoring progress of project workload and adjust as needed
- Performing QA/QC and sealing plans and reports
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering License of Pennsylvania
- Eight (8)+ years' experience in subdivision, land planning and land development engineering including:
- Site layout and design
- Utility design
- Storm water management
- Erosion control
- Preparation of permit applications and engineering reports
- Cost estimating and technical specification preparation
- Understanding of municipal review, approval process and ordinance application
- Experience in the field with Construction Administrative services and construction inspections
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint and various engineering applications, abilities in AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus
- A client-focused leader, team player, excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Previous supervisory or mentorship experience
- Requires travel to job sites, meetings and regional offices as necessary
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
Are you a creative problem solver who wants to make a difference in people's everyday lives? Find out why it's #Good2bHRG :
- Work with Purpose & Impact: Our people design roads, bridges, water and sewer systems. They reduce pollution and protect environmental resources. They prepare sites for new homes, businesses, schools, and gathering spaces. They develop strategic plans and connect leaders to the funding they need to turn vision into reality. Join us, and use your talent to enhance safety, promote health and well-being, connect people and places, and build strong economies in the community around you.
- 100% Employee Ownership: Every member of the team shares in the firm's financial success through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), but ownership means so much more to us at HRG. It's about communicating transparently, being accessible, and empowering everyone to contribute their ideas.
- Bright Opportunities for Growth: HRG has experienced steady annual growth over the past decade, adding new services and new territories across the tri-state area. We have a detailed path to continue that growth in the decade to come, and our people are the foundation of that plan. We provide ample training, mentorship, and peer networking opportunities, so you can continue to evolve your skills and take on new challenges.
- Freedom and Flexibility to Define Where and When You Work: You have many goals: professional and personal. At HRG, you'll be able to pursue them all. Our team has incredible flexibility to adjust their schedule around their life, start the weekend early with Half-Day Fridays, and do their work at home, in the office or any combination they choose.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance for you and your dependents, general paid leave, and more.
- Fun, Supportive Environment: HRG has a One Company mindset focused on collaboration and shared success, not competition. Our founders set out to create an enjoyable workplace, and their vision continues today with regular potlucks, picnic lunches, team building retreats, and friendly games.
- National-Recognition: HRG was the ENR 2021 MidAtlantic Design Firm of the Year, and we have received numerous awards at both the regional and national level. See more on our website
- Best Place to Work: HRG was recognized as one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in PA.
Learn more about us at and Visit us on LinkedIn to see our culture, our projects, and even more reasons why it's #Good2bHRG