The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK. With 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms. Supported by a collaborative management and training team, there is a positive and social team culture in the Prospero Group.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment"
Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates"
We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow. We are members of Apsco and the Virgin Fast Track 100.
This newly created role at an entry level to assist 2 senior accounts assistant.
- Process Purchase Ledger invoices - including obtaining approvals and filing relevant electronic documents
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Resolve supplier queries
- Check and process employee expenses
- Check and process company credit card transaction
- Assist with bank payments postings
- File and archive on regular basis
- Assist with purchase ledger and expenses weekly payment runs
- Any other ad hoc tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Sage 200 (desired)
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks