Quinton Davies has been appointed to recruit for a Senior Project Manager for one of our top clients in Bristol.
As Senior Project Manager, you will share a passion for Project Management, leading performance and delivery for the firm. You should understand the importance of providing top-quality service and have the ability to achieve the best results from your team.
Key attributes that will be required to apply for this role:
- You will be required to work in an Agile working environment
- Have the ability to work autonomously, with authority, skilled in building relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, APM Project management Qualification or PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Manage schedules, budgets (if applicable), assets, and overall project organisation ensures requirements and project deliverable dates are communicated, understood, and executed.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the project(s) based on the scope of work and project goals
- Communicate and document project status
- Actively monitor project risks, and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with generous benefits and a flexible working pattern, this is a greenfield position so will enable the right candidate to make it your own.
Thank you for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.