An exciting opportunity has become available within an educational organisation who are recruiting for an IT Customer Support Officer to join their ICT team. This is a 3-month fixed term contact position with the potential of going permanent. This role is full time working onsite located in Camden starting ASAP. The main responsibilities will be on AV support and helping with small projects, you will be covering a wide range of activities and meeting a wide range of people and to help cover all aspects of IT in the organisation.
- To maintain, support and develop the IT services
- To be involved in training and development of new staff within IT
- Support and possibly lead on IT projects and to be involved in supervising temporary staff
- Supporting and operating Audio and Visual equipment
- Arranging and delivering IT requirements for meetings, seminars and events and liaising with other departments.
- To maintain installations on all PC's and laptops within the organisation
To be considered for the IT Customer Support Officer role you must have experience operating Audio and Visual and previous experience working in an IT customer service desk. It is essential you have a good understanding of network infrastructure and protocols. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.