Finance Transformation Program - CONTRACT 12 MONTHS
We support our partner Eqip / IT-Suppliers in sourcing one of their contracting requirements for a Financial Service customer in Zurich. IT BA with Finance IT Integration Expertise
- Drives the IT business analysis of technical accounting and/or core insurance system integration with new global finance landscape (SAP FPSL)
- Works closely with software development and business analysis teams within the integration squad and other internal squads to capture complete and accurate business needs (focus on insurance source system data flowing in the finance system)
- Analyze, manage, and document the as-is status of business/finance data and provide gap analysis to meet all finance system data requirements
- Specifies source system data derivation rules with high quality, including proposing feasible and workable solutions
- Provides testing data and supports the testing process in close collaboration with the developers working on the implementation of the integration layer for the new global finance system
- Monitors and keeps the proposed solutions up to date under changing assumptions.
- Fluent English
- Data Bricks experience is essential
- Strong SQL (Oracle or Microsoft) and data analysis skills
- Data model literacy: can read and analyze complex logical and physical data models
- Insurance know-how
- Finance & accounting or actuarial knowledge
- Willing to acquire new skills
- Works diligently with strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
- Problem solving attitude
- Team player
- Good communication skills.
- An interesting project of at least 12 months, possible to extend.