- A major UK packaging distribution company is looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to complement its existing market leading team.
- Internal Sales Coordinator
Job Description of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- Sales Coordination is a key part of what they do, providing the crucial 'bridge' between customers and internal purchasing, logistics and external field sales teams. This fast-paced, multi-faceted role will see you handling inbound customer enquiries and processing sales orders. Additionally, you will assist the external sales executives and generate some outbound activity to help develop customer spend and identify new opportunities. This position is wholly office based and focussed upon customer engagement. You will be focussed on understanding customer needs, to ensure opportunities are realised and first-class service is provided at all times. On this occasion they are seeking to hire someone on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday
Key Skills of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts, effectively maintaining profitability
- Dealing with incoming customer queries and providing advice & solutions
- Undertaking outbound activity to help identify and target new customers
- Working closely with and supporting the external sales team
- Administration of sales orders/quotations, ensuring customer delivery dates are met
- Regular use of internal CRM system
- Closely liaising with internal departments such as logistics and procurement
Key Experience of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- This role will ideally suit an experienced internal salesperson who can demonstrate a good track-record of success in a similarly fast paced position. That said, it's often about character and personality. So, if you fancy a fast paced & varied role where you can showcase your charisma in charming customers and you're not afraid to make outbound calls. You will need to learn their internal systems (CRM etc.) but that goes for anyone, and the company will provide full training. It is however vitally important that you have a first-class telephone manner (friendly and professional) coupled with strong administration skills. It also helps if you are commercially aware, and target driven
- Paying up to £25,000 pa depending on experience plus company benefits
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it's the challenge you are looking for, please contact Greaves Recruitment or apply via the website.