INTERMEDIATE ENGINEER - DUBLIN - €60,000 p.a. + Bens.
The client is a main contractor based in the midlands, who has worked with government and private clients in all sectors on retail, commercial, high end residential development, specifically luxury apartments as well as affordable / social / private housing, incorporating community facilities such as arts centres, play parks, central squares, etc.
Civil Engineering works include RC Frames, related underground services, new road and junctions, demolition, landscaping etc.
The projects tend to include new build commercial development, development of high spec apartments, design & build projects with prefabrication in high repetition areas and incorporating underground car parks. The building frames are constructed using the "twin-wall" pre-cast concrete system and traditional RC Frame.
The project will involve significant civil engineering works including excavation, retaining works, removal and disposal of soil, underground services, and landscaping.
Skills & Experience Required
* Setting out and checking works as required for the project.
* Coordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractor and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities.
* Scheduling daily Work Programmes.
* Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions.
* Making of Concrete Cubes including recording locations, sending for testing, and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required.
* Attending weekly Management Team meeting for our Client's Construction Team
* Liaising with: QA Manager, H&S Officer & QS on Site
* Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
* Three years' previous Engineering experience on Groundworks/ RC Frames
* Computer literate in computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Full Driving License
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV