Are you an experienced Head of Finance looking for a contract in a highly admired organisation with international links? Are you a confident team leader familiar with managing finance in complex and fast paced environments? Are you also happy being hands on and looking closely into the detail?
I am recruiting for an Interim Head of Finance to join a not-for-profit organisation with diverse and complex income streams and a strong presence with authorities and governmental bodies on the international stage. The role will last 3-6 months with key responsibilities such as:
- Running the day to day operations of finance
- Managing a finance team of five, ensuring they remain focused, motivated and committed to delivering to a high standard
- Authorising transactions for numerous overseas projects
- Reviewing management accounts and ensuring accuracy in the month end procedures, as well as allowing for a successful budgeting exercise to take place in January.
Staff are being asked to spend just one day a week in the office in London at the moment. This is therefore a great opportunity to work highly flexibly and add real value to a successful organisation in the short term.
To be considered, you should:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Be an experienced Finance leader of teams, with strong people management experience
- Ideally be experienced in medium sized organisations with complex income streams.
Applications are being reviewed continually until the post is filled - please don't delay your application.