Mobsta are hiring an Insight Executive to join our award-winning Product Team. We provide insight and measurements across a diverse portfolio brands and agencies. Working in a fast paced, exciting media environment, we work closely with all areas of the business including sales, account management, product and strategy. The Insight Executive will be reporting to our Head of Product and working closely with our Senior Product Manager.
A typical day
- Working with our account management and sales teams - including presenting to clients and agencies
- Work with the team to provide clients with relevant and useful insights into consumer behaviour that helps drive conversations.
- Help account management and sales team with post-campaign analyses and present results and insights to clients.
- Work closely with the sales team to proactively provide insights to drive conversations and sales.
- Support sales with insights to aide and guide brief responses and propositions - bringing insights to life and using a range of techniques for analysing data and disseminating findings.
- Support account management in delivering outstanding client service.
- Work with and support product team with the management and delivery of insights and product development.
- Identify opportunities with insights, where alternative strategies/ can be used for success
- Put forward new product solutions, where relevant, backed by insights based on demand.
- Keep up to date with Mobsta products and services as and when introduced.
You must have
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills critical; ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents.
- Proven ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong quantitative research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities, excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Equity/Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Health cover
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- Social events
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.