To increase sales of ADInstruments' and affiliated products into the life science research and education market.
- Qualify and action incoming sales leads.
- Support the outside sales representative to ensure the growth of the assigned territory.
- Process orders received through the e-commerce platform.
- Acquire and maintain a high understanding of the ADInstruments product range.
- Work alongside customers, assisting and advising them of ADInstruments products and the correct solution to meet their application requirements.
- Maintain territorial market and competitor awareness, developing and presenting ideas for new opportunities.
- Research colleges, universities, and companies to develop leads and refer to the appropriate sales representative.
- Establish and maintain effective contact with the potential and existing customer base through direct marketing and cold calling.
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with users to evaluate service and promote workshops, training activities, new features, and products.
- Update and maintain accurate records in the customer relationship management system.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the ADInstruments sales team.
- Other related tasks as required.
Directly Responsible to: UK Sales Team Leader
Functional Relationships with: All ADInstruments staff and customers
- Sales targets and objectives are achieved.
- Potential and existing customer relationships are maintained and improved through exceptional customer service.
- A tertiary qualification in the area of life sciences or biomedical engineering is essential.
- Highly computer literate.
- The ability to develop a good understanding of the ADInstruments product range and practical application areas.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a group, sharing ideas and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills such as time management and prioritizing.
- A flexible approach and the ability to influence others.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Laboratory research or familiarity with electronics and scientific/biomedical laboratory equipment is preferred.
- The drive and commitment to achieve personal and company goals.
This is a sales support position based in the United Kingdom, Oxford office. Salary will depend on relevant qualifications and experience, forming part of a package commensurate with a sales support position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
We have put measures in place at the office to comply with COVID-19 health and safety regulation.