Job Description: Regional CDL A Company Drivers
Strait Temp is expanding and looking for dedicated regional runners that want to be home weekly! We are seeking a NW regional, multiple South/Central US regional runners (NC/FL to TX/NM and up to KS).
We build routes around our drivers' location! Run: Kansas to Carolinas to Texas to Kansas
Call Dylan at
- Paid Weekly
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Earn $.50 PLUS MORE (DOE)
- Average 3 miles/week
- Paid on routed odometer miles
- Pay for extra picks/drops
- Layover/Detention Pay
- Cash Advances: $200.00 weekly for reimbursable expenses
- Paid Orientation
- Holiday Pay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- If a driver works Thanksgiving or xmas week they get an additional $0.05/mile for the week.
- If they work both then they get $0.05 for Thanksgiving and $0.10 for xmas.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Included.
- We do pay $600 towards the employees HC.
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday Pay - Thanksgiving and Christmas
- PTO 1 Weekly
- Productivity Bonus:$0.01 per mile paid the following month
- Safety Bonus:$0.01 per mile paid quarterly
- Inspection Bonus:Pay $50.00 per clean DOT inspection
- Referral Bonus Program - $ 1,000
What You Should Know
- Equipment Specs.Trucks now are all brand new 2022 KW T680
- Fuel Discount Program? Yes, specially at Loves.
- Are pets and/or riders allowed? Yes, to both. We do have a pet fee (included).
- No Touch Freight? If not, is there loading/unloading pay? All no touch.
- Assigned Equipment / No Slip Seating? Never slip seating (that's a bad word)
- Are any Dedicated Lanes/Routes available?
- Carolinas/Florida to TX/NM
- KS to Carolinas to TX to KS
- WA to KS and back
- OR to KS and back
- Number of days out on average PLUS Home time how often do they get home and for how long? It really depends on drivers need. Basically, it is 1 week out gets a day at home. We can get 10 hours off at home if in route fairly easily. We have some that take 2-3 days off every 2-3 weeks, and we have drivers that stay out a month and take a week off.
Call Dylan at: Or apply online below. We look forward to your membership to the Strait Temp Family!
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience in tractor trailer
- At least 23 years of age
- Must pass all pre-employment testing including DOT physical and substance screening
- Tanker Endorsement or ability to obtain within 60 days of being hired.