We are seeking an experienced Equipment Specialist/HVAC Salesperson!
We are hiring an experienced HVAC SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Akron, Kent and surrounding areas to service residential customers.
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more. If you have experience with one call close sales in a residential setting this is a great opportunity with uncapped commission and room for growth!
We are the area's leading heating and cooling company. Family owned and operated with a national trade association backing, we are able to offer a warm environment with defined jobs and responsibilities. Paired with our fun workplace and our commitment to consistently deliver excellent customer service, there is no wonder why we are a steadily growing company. Our great employees receive strong training to help them get up to speed and be able to contribute to our great team. If you are looking for more than a job, but a home please apply!
As an Equipment Specialist you will:
Diagnose customers' HVAC units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their home's HVAC units and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- No prior HVAC Sales experience required . One call close experience in a residential setting a PLUS!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Card
- Excellent Hospitalization Benefits
- 401K Plan with Company Matching Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Quarterly company gatherings including an awesome holiday party
- Paid training classes
- Opportunity for job growth and advancement