Our client, a well-established business in the Care sector is seeking an HR Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the HR Manager, you will be providing a high level of HR support across the business, working closely with senior Management in order to ensure the smooth-running of the business along with employee satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an HR role, and would have begun their CIPD studies, although those that have not done so will also be considered.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment, including advertising, selection, compliance and due diligence
- Advising managers on all aspects of recruitment, updating them on salary expectations, market trends etc
- Providing advice on disciplinary issues where possible and necessary
- Managing the absence process
- Acknowledging and processing redundancies
- Providing reports for Management on HR data
- Liaising with payroll team
- Conducting welfare meetings when required
- Providing administrative support to the HR team when necessary
This is a fantastic role for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an HR-related role to join a thriving business who are leaders within their field.
Working closely with an HR Manager you will gain excellent knowledge, whilst learning from the team around you in a fast-paced and varied environment.
CVs are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration.