VINCI Construction UK is a national construction and facilities company and is the largest British subsidiary of VINCI. VINCI Construction UK has strong relationships with other VINCI companies and subsidiaries and, as a result, can leverage ideas, skills and entrepreneurial flair to deliver top-quality work in all sectors.
VINCI companies in the UK turn over in the region of £2 billion per annum and employ circa 9000 employees. This represents 6% of VINCI's €38.7 billion turnover and 30% of VINCI's European turnover outside France. VINCI employs around 185,000 people in 100 countries around the world.
Vinci Construction UK Ltd are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join their central human resources team based at our head office in Watford.
Reporting to the Data Manager, the HR Administrator will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative support to our HR Managers and HR Director, ensuring that standards of services are maintained across the department
* Administering various HR processes & procedures, which includes liaising with managers to confirm start details/leaving details
* Administering and inputting personnel information into in-house HR databases
* Management of the HR Self-Service Portal inboxes
* Processing Offers of Employment and associated acceptance paperwork/onboarding
* Employment Vetting for New Starters
* Administering electronic documents
* Administration for Sickness Absence and maintaining the online Absence Management System
* Issuing correspondence to employees on various HR related matters e.g. contractual amendments, probationary reviews etc
* Maintaining up to date employee files
* Supporting the team in the delivery of HR campaigns or initiatives
* Responding to frequent unpredictable requests for support, advice and guidance
* Liaising with the payroll team where necessary
* Previous experience of HR processes and procedures is essential
* Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of HR systems