We are recruiting for a Northallerton based business who is looking to recruit a HR Administrator to their busy team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will have recent experience gained working in a similar HR position. You must also posses excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure and have a proven record of using all Microsoft programmes.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- 360 HR process
- Implementing and maintaining new HR management system
- Preparing reports for Unit Managers, HRBP's and HR Director
- Preparing job offers and contracts
- Maintenance of all Personnel Records
- Management of recruitment and selection processes
- Maintaining training records
- Management and reporting of key HR KPI's and information e.g., labour turnover, absence figures, headcount, holidays etc.
- Maintaining, and providing information from Company platforms .e.g. Kronos/UKG HR Management System, Dynamic Learning Management System and Reward Gateway Employee Benefits and Recognition System
- Undertake project work as required e.g., induction review, training administration and support, succession planning
- Collaborating with HR Administrator colleague
- Providing support and information to Payroll department
- Meeting note taking
- Use of MS Office programmes
- Regular MS Teams meeting attendance
If you would like to discuss this role in detail, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.