HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Salary: £37,396 (4 on 4 off days) / £34,842 (M - F days)
Shift: 4 on 4 off days OR mon - fri days available
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic with truck and trailer experience and tired of being undervalued at your current employer?
Do you currently work for a company that offers little work life balance?
Tired of working in a dealership environment?
As a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic your role will consist of:
* Service, maintenance and repairs to both HGVs and Trailers
* Carrying out vehicle inspections
* Diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults and rectifying defects
* Completing relevant paperwork
* Adhering to all health and safety regulations
* Keeping up to date with product knowledge
* Lots of overtime available paid at time and half
* Perk Box
* Career progression
* Auto-enrolment in pension
* Training and development opportunities
* Opportunity to work 4 on 4 off days or Mon - Fri days
* Great work life balance
If you are interested in discussing this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role further in confidence please get in touch.
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Fildes
Contact No - (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.