Are you feeling stuck in your career but not sure where to progress? Well, then this role is your next big career step!
We have a fantastic new role for a Head of Sales, with a £125k base OTE £200k + equity which is based in London (Bank) but is a remote role. Sound good? then keep on reading!
Our client's work is multi-disciplinary and brings together the best talent in engineering, product, AI, and the law. Their current product uses neural networks to read and comprehend written contracts, assesses whether they adhere to our customers' preferred positions, and then automatically amend them.
The Opportunity For You:
This is a chance to help a generational company make its mark on the world. You will lead a sales team helping promote our managed services offering to the world's leading in-house legal teams whose sole purpose is to companies shift to a modern contract infrastructure.
Sound great? Here are your responsibilities:
- Deliver new clients and meet sales targets in a fast-paced, ambitious technology company
- Identify, recruit, and manage a talented and ambitious Sales team including Sales Ops, BDRs, and Interns
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Marketing, and CEO to help deliver exceptionally ambitious go-to-market objectives
- Work with the Chief Technology Officer, Product Designer, and Engineering teams to relay customer feedback and shape the company product roadmap
- Develop sales collateral alongside Marketing and Product Design teams
- Lead strategic thinking around global expansion efforts
- Shape and oversee Sales team structure and culture
- Support account expansion alongside customer success teams
Your Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 6 years of professional sales experience in a fast-paced, venture-backed B2B technology company
- Demonstrable experience identifying, recruiting, and/or onboarding sales team members
- A deep interest in the technology sector and European start-ups
- The ability to deeply understand customer pain points and requirements
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency for selling on all mediums
- Experience prospecting and building target client lists
- Experience closing enterprise accounts (£25k+)
Benefits we can offer you:
We're a small, cross-functional business where we are constantly using our skills to teach each other. If you work with us, you can expect:
- Generous equity package;
- Competitive salary (£125k - £200k OTE);
- Flexible working + working from home;
- Access to online learning materials; and
- Laptop, office equipment, and a personal desk plant.
We also have access to all of the amenities, including a pool table, table football, table tennis, co-working space, free barista-made coffee, and free beer in the evenings.
If this sounds like an opportunity with your name written all over it, then don't hesitate to apply today!