Salary - please hide but behind the scenes use £40k - £60k
Group Head of Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative individual to join the Fawkes & Reece Group. With a history spanning over 20 years and as one of the most respected and fasted growing Recruiters in the UK. We have so much to talk about and we need the right individual to help us do just that. From acquisitions, to organic growth and becoming a £50m turnover company with over 120 members of staff! A customer base we are proud of and professional workforce that truly sets us apart. Over the last couple of years our success has seen us grow by over 300% becoming a group of 5 offices with further growth planned. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be part of our story and future.
We're looking for someone from a strong marketing and communications background with experience in managing and optimising "brand". You'll have a flair for writing, be able to turn ideas into deliverables, have impeccable attention to detail and be confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
What we are looking for
- An excellent communicator, you'll have a solid understanding of marketing and events.
- Day to day running of all social media campaigns
- Monitoring of the all social media platforms
- Implementation of social strategy
- Improving Fawkes & Reece brand awareness
- Strong organisational skills, good time management and competent with prioritising workload.
- A personable, approachable and dedicated individual, who enjoys collaborating and working as a team.
- You'll become an important member of the team, building positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Interested in technology and innovation sectors.
- Experienced project-managing events, virtual events or webinars; working closely with clients, partners, suppliers and your team to deliver high-quality events on time and budget.
- Able to manage events from start to finish
- Supporting integrated communications campaigns across a range of channels - from social media, to email and paid-for media.
- Creatively minded and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table.
- Comfortable with analysing data and managing different budgets simultaneously.
- You'll come from a strong marketing background, with demonstrable experience.
- Be "hands on", creative and a brilliant eye for detail.
- Demonstrable history of briefing and managing creative resource.
- Experience managing and optimising online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience in owning and managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Organised and happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
If you need any further information please contact Stephen Solarin at Fawkes & Reece