We are hiring full time Groundskeeper for Property in Pittsburgh. We offer competitive salary and benefits package, including Healthcare (medical/vision/dental), paid holidays, competitive PTO & sick leave policies, employee referral program, rent discount for our properties and opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Cleaning exterior of buildings and all surrounding areas and walkways.
- Maintaining courtyards, cleaning around dumpsters and ensuring all common entrances are clear of cigarette butts/miscellaneous debris.
- Clean up of trash/debris around property.
- Deliver notices to buildings (water shut offs, etc), delivery of late letters and renewals
- Repair Exit Sign light bulbs in all the hallways
- Laundry rooms cleaning
- Lightbulb replacement in laundry rooms and hallway
- Daily grounds sweep
- Leaf removal
- Salt bulk refill during winter months
- Dumpster patrol and cleaning
- Unit trash outs
- Snow removal
- Other as instructed.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to understand verbal directions and closely execute with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and work as a member of a team.
- Physical stamina and ability to work outside for long periods of time.
- Keep outdoor areas safe.
- Follow all safety guidelines for the operation of equipment and chemicals.
- Basic maintenance skills are plus
If interested, apply with your resume for a quick response at , Subject: Groundskeeper- Pittsburgh