The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK.
With 11 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect. Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment" Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates" We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow.
Having just been voted one of the best companies to work for in 2020, we offer a rewarding and progressive environment where you can truly build a career.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system (Hub Sport)
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation's culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
Digital and online marketing
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts. As such, executives may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Qualifications and training required
- Must have at least a Degree in Business Marketing or equivalent may be beneficial or preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related business work experience in Marketing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and presentation skills
- Able to develop comprehensive forward-looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Employers will also be looking for experience from part-time work or extracurricular activities that demonstrate customer interaction and communication skills.
- Equal opportunity will be provided for university graduates, with right skills
Key skills for marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills