Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales LeadLocation:
:CompetitiveSalary +Package(Dependenton experience)Career Level:
Senior Manager/Associate Director
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." -Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing, or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The Sales execution lead is responsible for leading end to end opportunities related to Google Cloud within Accenture. They will be responsible for originating GCP opportunities across cloud, security, digital marketing, and the full suite of Google Cloud products with clients. They will have to work with client account teams, deal and bid teams, as well as directly with Google to ensure the progress and closure of GCP opportunities. They must forge strong relationships with clients, internal client teams and Google client teams to build a cohesive and compelling proposition for clients. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop and activate a detailed sales plan for GCP within target accounts
- Work with Google partner and account teams to position GCP within our client accounts
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Develop strong relationships with Google Account teams to position Accenture as key SI partner on client accounts and opportunities
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close (depending on level of experience)
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- May supervise or manage other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives (depending on level of experience)
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility (depending on level of experience)
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters (depending on level of experience)
Qualifications What skills & experience are we looking for?
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Leading sales
- Originating sales and relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
- Working with Google to understand the latest in GCP and develop compelling value propositions to position to client account teams and clients
- Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients - become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client's selection process and evaluation criteria
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
- Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- We have several roles open and experience in some specific industries would be helpful, but not essential, as examples, Utilities, Energy, Capital Markets, Insurance and Public Sector.
What's in it for you
- Degree educated or Equivalent
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture thatthrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunitiesthat candrive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
You will work closely with Google Cloud and understand their market leading products and be positioned as a go-to person for opportunities related to Google Cloud.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.