EduMe is a Workforce Success platform used by modern companies across 6 continents to train, inform and engage with their desk-less workforce. By having effective learning and relevant information in the palm of their hands, the workforce at companies like Uber, Deliveroo, Deloitte, goPuff and Vodafone are empowered to perform at their best.
Following our recent series A funding round, we are on a quick growth trajectory. Product and engineering is expected to double over the next year. The teams are working on making our already strong UX both for learners and admins an even bigger differentiator, scaling the platform as we go from 1 million monthly active users to 2 million, and making relevant learning available seamlessly in our users' daily life - this includes APIs that our advanced clients use to create bespoke experiences, but also integrations to tools the users already use for their work.
You can find more information about life at EduMe on our careers page .
About the role:
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. This position will play a vital role in the future of EduMe; you will be working on key features, writing backend and frontend code using React, Node, Redux and SQL databases while collaborating with our designers. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your skills as a full stack developer and to be a critical part of our growth, to input ideas, have the freedom to act on your instincts and to leave your mark on EduMe.
Our Engineering team is split into three squads to better support our product development and to improve collaboration with our designers on discovery work. We're hiring for talented individuals to join the mission across our three squads:
- Core Learning: To build the best end to end experience of the core part of the product to enable smooth content consumption, content generation and monitoring of learning activity
- Growth: To reduce the time and effort to access out USP, and increase frequency of usage by introducing and optimising features outside of core learning to support new use cases
- Platform: To make EduMe a platform that is reliable, scalable and easy to integrate with other systems
Who we're looking for:
- Work on how to scale our infrastructure to be ready for use by millions of users
- Build features that allow customers to deliver content in new ways and end-users to engage with it
- Enable the delivery of more personalised and timely content by building relevant integrations
We'd be particularly excited if you have:
- A talented, positive, and collaborative individual
- Strong engineering and problem solving skills
- Experience with Node, React and Redux, SQL databases
- Experience writing well-tested code
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience scaling and dealing with performance challenges
- Experience delivering high quality React Native features
- Knowledge of good DevOps practices
- Strong end-to-end test automation experience
- Macbook air
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by a generous budget to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support through Spill
- A monthly wellbeing budget through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- A generous annual Personal Learning and Education budget
- Preliminary Phone Screen
- Phone Interview
- Take Home Test
- Technical Capabilities Session
- Communication/Collaboration Session
- Final Stage