Since we were founded in 2003, Fundamental Media has grown substantially becoming a leading specialist in media consultancy and advisory services. With a global reach from the UK and Europe, Asia and Australia to the Americas, Fundamental Media works exclusively across the financial industry providing media intelligence, planning and buying
We value the people who work with us and believe that everyone is unique. We embrace different backgrounds, experiences and personalities. This enables Fundamental Media to be a truly global business. It also helps us to learn, grow, innovate and collaborate to be better partners with our diverse client portfolio.
We are proud of our people and believe in continuous support, team work, engagement, reward and recognition as well as consulting to create an inclusive working environment.
About the role:
Fundamental Studio, is one of the fastest growing divisions of Fundamental Media and we are looking for an experienced and creative frontend developer/designer to join our friendly and talented team. We prefer to hire designers who can also code frontend, or coders with a passion for design, believing that full ownership of the creative process leads to much higher engagement and joy.
- Design and develop online banners and other creatives for Fundamental Media clients
- Develop animations and graphics to enhance the visual experience and engagement
- Create digital assets (static, animation, and HTML)
- Design and develop online banners, microsite, html emails, data visualizations and infographics
- Work with the marketing team to create digital marketing collateral where needed
We believe that to be successful the person has to be right for the role and that the role has to be right for the person - your approach is as important as the skills you have.
- The ability to code or knowledge of web development is essential
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and an interest in new technology, processes and developments is essential
- Capabilities in responsive design across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Outstanding communication and people skills and the ability to take direction on multi-faceted projects
- Ability to keep calm and make decisions under pressure
- Have the desire to develop high-quality user experiences for web and mobile
- Love shaping consumers' experience and an obsession for detail
- Never stop wanting to learn
- Love what you do
- Thorough, organized and diligent, with great attention to detail
- The ability to work independently
- An appreciation of creativity and design
- A sense of humour and team spirit
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits including Pension contribution, Private healthcare, Life cover, Cycle Scheme, Season ticket loans, 25 days' annual leave, 2 days paid leave for charity work, Study loans and free snacks
- The opportunity to fast track your career. We believe in recognition, reward and progression - partnered with the appropriate training and support;
- International exposure and intra-company transfer opportunities;
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focussed and forward-thinking company. We are a friendly but driven team.
Reach your potential with us
We recognise and reward talent, hard work and driven people. Your career aspirations are important to us and we will support you to achieve your goals.
Our internal mentoring programme, was introduced to support employees reach their full potential and promote career progression within the organisation.
This has been well received and has resulted in many internal promotions! We run CPD to keep the team up to date with industry developments as well as a 'hands on' investment programme.
Work hard, have fun, make a difference
We recognise our hard working team, so often organise fun activities to show our appreciation, promote collaboration and team building. This is an important part of our culture. We believe that a company should be fun, friendly, engaging and collaborative! We also believe in giving back to our community. This is important to our people and to us. We offer 2 paid days for voluntary work and some exciting activities; abseiling, tough mudder, bake off's, etc. We welcome any new suggestions!
- First Stage - intro interview
- Second Stage - interview with Studio team
- Final interview