We have a current opportunity for a Front End Developer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The Front End Developer will be working within Creative Optimisation and can be split into two key areas of responsibility:
Firstly, you will be working with digital design tools, ad servers, creative management platforms and emerging ad technologies to deliver high quality creative adverts. Secondly, the role will be focused on being the innovator in the creative space.
- Take responsibility for creative production across clients who are using any new or innovative DCO solutions
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in the end to end DCO product
- Lead on creative strategy and design requests
- Work as the sole developer on a project as well as a part of a team
- Deliver and exceed expectations on creative briefs
- Actively seek out new trends, industry news / updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Strong self-management/projects skills
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving, attention to detail, able to pick apart a process and identify errors quickly
- Results & delivery focused
- Advanced understanding of Google Marketing Platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experienced creative designer or developer, either at a creative agency, production house, freelance or in a media agency
- Experience building hand coded creatives
- Experience building HTML 5 banners
- Understanding of and experience with other DCO ad server technologies; Sizmek, FlashTalking, Jivox and Adform.
Click apply now for your next role as a Front End Developer.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer