Fraud Investigator - London - Remote role, Home or Office Based
3-6 month temporary booking £15.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
Immediate start and an opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation to assist in the identification, investigation and prevention of fraudulent transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an autonomous role using your investigation skills in a complex and interesting business.
- Monitoring and analysing transactions
- Liaise with customers regarding any potential or proven fraudulent activity
- Monitor and analyse any fraudulent trends
- Act as a point of escalation to support compliance and KYC teams
- Work within strict SLAs and business time frames
- Liaise with external counterparts including banks and authorities
- At least 2 years' experience working within Fraud Operations/Financial Crime Team
- Good knowledge of CIFAS/SIRA
- Experience investigating fraudulent transactions
- SAR report writing
- Good understanding of AML guidelines
- ICA qualification desirable
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.