Your new company
Top quartile insurance company headquartered in London, operating through three underwriting platforms. The Finance Department currently has 19 employees with responsibilities including financial operations, financial management and financial reporting. Due to the size of the finance department and the range of its responsibilities, each member of the finance team can be involved across all functions.
Your new role Be part of the finance team that is responsible for financial planning and analysis of underwriting results.
- Preparing the quarterly US GAAP underwriting results commentary
- Preparing the quarterly US GAAP balance sheet flux commentary.
- Preparing the annual US & UK GAAP underwriting plans and quarterly reforecasts.
- Performing variance analysis and investigating any data inconsistencies.
- Assisting with the preparation of UK GAAP quarterly CFO Board reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts for entities within the group.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) in practice, looking to make your next step. It is essential that you have had exposure to insurance clients whilst in practice.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will work with an established finance function which is growing with the business. You will work alongside impressive finance leaders who will support your development out of practice. You will get exposure to a lucrative sector, the insurance market whilst being part of a market-leading insurer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.