Fostering Manager ( Children's Home)
Your new company
Are you a dedicated Fostering Manager looking to join a family run organisation who share the same values and passion to make a difference to children and young people's lives. The Home is based near Croydon.
Your new role
The responsibilities of the role will be to provide support, guidance and supervision to a small team including a supervising social worker and independent Form F Assessors, whilst growing and developing the business to improve services to placing authorities and to meet the needs of future children and young people, and their families
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountable for the 'Re-launching Stage' of development, and management of all aspects of the Fostering and Permanency and its Supporting Services, within the Company.
- A Registered Manager is desired
- Highly motivated
- A qualified social worker
- SWE registered
- Strong 'hands on' experience within the fostering sector
- Excellent knowledge of fostering legislation, policies and procedures
- Exceptional staff management / supervisory experience * An excellent understanding of Ofsted requirements within the fostering sector
- A car owner / driver
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.