Financial Controller - Fast Growth PR Agency - London
Harmonic are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with one of the fastest growing PR and Communications businesses in the UK. They have recently started their international expansion and are looking to scale at 20% annually for the foreseeable future.
They have built an exceptional team of leaders in their respective markets and are very well positioned to achieve their ambitious growth targets.
They have a fantastic office space and have created a sociable culture which promotes diversity and flexibility. The team are incredibly engaging, highly intelligent, and very ambitious. The CEO, COO and Finance Director actively empower people to have an impact on the business.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Finance Director and take responsibility for running the Finance function as the business continues to scale, managing 2 direct reports. There is a heavy focus on building processes and systems and starting to develop a commercial finance offering where the leadership team is provided with more insight and decision support.
- Improve on current Finance processes, streamlining everything from invoicing, expenses, payroll and month-end
- Improve the accuracy and quality of management reporting providing insightful analysis
- Business Partner with multiple stakeholders analysing commercial engagements/ contracts
- Present Board Reporting supporting the development of long-term strategic planning and challenging decisions
- Improve the financial model
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day Finance with the support of a Part Qualified Accountant and junior
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience building processes
- Commercially Astute
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and non-Finance teams
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to embrace change
- Experience in Media, Marketing or PR (creative or tech industries)
- Experience in a scale-up OR desire to move from a larger business with scope to have greater impact
- Experience taking a business through rapid revenue growth
- £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
- Flexible working
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 3 months)
Please Note Interviews and Onboarding will take place remotely
Please get in touch with Oliver at Harmonic Finance.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on